Our Animals Need Your Help
Illinois Animal Rescue is always in need of monetary donations for the following:
- IAR provides crucial heartworm tests, vaccinations and FeLV/FIV tests to needy shelters and county animal controls throughout Illinois. Without these tests, many of the animals would not be transported to safety
- IAR provides dog food, cat food and other supplies to help needy shelters keep their animals healthy.
- IAR provides gas and transportation to get our wonderful urgent Illinois dogs and cats to safety. This is a growing cost we need your help with. Life saving transports are not possible without you.
- IAR pays for heartworm treatment for dogs that would otherwise be euthanized for this treatable disease. An average treatment costs $500 (that’s for one dog!).
- IAR pays for all of their foster animals to receive a microchip, worming, vaccinations and spay/neuter. Beyond standard vetting, we also care for our sick and injured animals.
- IAR pays for training and socialization for any animal that requires it. Many of our incoming animals require extensive training.
Please make a tax-deductible donation to Illinois Animal Rescue today and help us save lives! Donations are accepted via PayPal (via the button below) or by mail. Mailed donations can be sent to: Illinois Animal Rescue Inc., PO Box 953, Palatine, IL 60078